Collection of Jacques Peyronnet
The majority of the objects are more than 200 years old but to avoid the quarrels of experts on their dating, they are presented by themes. The buyers of these objects know how to date them themselves.
Roman times - lots 1 to 3
From the time of the cathedrals - lots 4 to 17; 21 to 24bis; 25 to 32; 33
From the Enlightenment to the Republics - lots 34 to 102; 104 to 126
From across the Rhine - lots 127 to 153
From across the Channel - lots 165 to 183
From across the Atlantic - lots 184 to 188
From the Near and Far East - lots 220 to 228 ter
Au bonheur des dames - lots 229 to 283
Bon appétit - lots 284 to 304
Encore du fer - lots 305 to 330
To see the lots before the sale:
On the internet :
- PDF catalog on www.art-richelieu.fr
- Complete list with many illustrations for each lot on www.art-richelieu.fr
In our offices :
- Visit by appointment from January 11 to 25, 2023, from 10 am to 7 pm.
- To make an appointment, please call 33 (0)1 42 24 80 76 or send an email to email@example.com: please specify the day and time that suits you. Please note that the appointment will only be made once you have received a confirmation.
To participate to the sale :
The sale is held in person. It is therefore possible to participate :
- On site in Paris (75116), 51 rue Decamps (metro line 9, "Rue de La Pompe" station): as the number of places is limited, you must reserve your place by phone at 33 (0)1 42 24 80 76 or by email(firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that your place will only be reserved once you have received confirmation by email. This service is free.
- By phone: we will call you when the item you are interested in goes on sale. You can then bid yourself according to your wishes. You just have to fill in the form on our website: www.art-richelieu.fr. This service is free.
- By known purchase order : you just have to tell us the maximum amount (without expenses) that you wish to bid for the object that interests you. We will substitute ourselves for you during the sale. Of course, if the bidding stops before reaching the maximum amount you have indicated, you will be declared a buyer even at a price lower than this maximum amount. (example: if the maximum amount fixed by you is 2000 € and the bids stop at 1000 €, you will be the winner at 1000 €). This service is free.
- By secret purchase order: you just have to go to the website of your choice* and set the maximum amount of your bid (excluding fees) for the item you are interested in. We will not know this amount. The internet platform* that you have chosen will substitute itself for you and will carry the bids, in your place, during the sale. This service is not free. The price is indicated below.
- By internet, during the sale: you just have to register on the internet platform* of your choice and participate yourself to the sale as if you were present. This service is not free. The price is indicated below.
To pay for your purchases:
- In cash: you can pay up to 1000 € (including fees) if you are a French resident, and up to 15 000 € (including fees) if you are a foreign resident.
- By bank transfer: our RIB will be sent to you with our invoice.
- By Visa or Mastercard
- By check drawn on a French bank
To take your purchases:
- In our offices in Paris (75116), 51 rue Decamps: from Monday to Friday, by appointment (33 0(1) 42 24 80 76 or by email : email@example.com).
- By carrier : you can use the carrier of your choice. If you wish, we can provide you with the details of carriers approved by Drouot. Small items can be sent to you by post, at your expense.
AMOUNT OF SELLING COSTS IN ADDITION TO THE BIDDING : 19.8 % TTC (+ internet fees if applicable)
*INTERNET SITES (attention, fees to be added to the selling fees are indicated below)
- DROUOT.COM: 1.8 % TTC - total amount of the fees: 21.6 % TTC
- INTERENCHERES: 3.6 % TTC - total amount of the fees: 23.4 % TTC
- INVALUABLE: 3.6 % including VAT - total amount of charges: 23.4 % including VAT
- LOT-TISSIMO: 3.6 % incl. VAT - total amount of charges: 23.4 % incl. VAT
- THE SALEROOM: 3.6 % including VAT - total amount of charges: 23.4 % including VAT